Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Driving Directions





From Port Columbus Int'l Airport: Departing from the terminal at the Port Columbus International Airport, you are on International Gateway Drive. Go through the traffic light at Stelzer Road. Follow the signs to Rte. #670 West. Follow Rte. #670 West until you come to Third St./Convention Center exit. Take the Third Street exit and follow to Chestnut Street. Turn left on Chestnut Street. Turn left onto Fourth Street. Turn left onto Nationwide Blvd. Hyatt Regency Columbus is located on the right side of Nationwide Blvd.

From I-71 North Bound: Take I-71 to I-70 East. Follow I-70 to the Fourth Street exit. Exit at Fourth Street (one-way North). Follow Fourth Street to Nationwide Blvd. Turn Left at Nationwide Blvd. Hyatt Regency Columbus is located on the right side of Nationwide Blvd.

From I-71 South Bound: Take I-71 to downtown and exit at Spring Street (exit is to the left). Follow Spring Street to Fourth Street. Turn Right onto Fourth Street (get into the Left lane) and follow to Nationwide Blvd. Turn Left on Nationwide Blvd. Hyatt Regency Columbus is located on the right side of Nationwide Blvd.

From I-70 East or West Bound: Take I-70 East or West to the Fourth Street exit. Follow Fourth Street exit to Nationwide Blvd. Turn Left on Nationwide Blvd. Hyatt Regency Columbus is located on the right side of Nationwide Blvd.